Saturday, July 2nd to Wednesday, July 6th, 2016
The most in-depth preparation for the ISTD Standard exams
- Learn invigilation-friendly routines for competitions and exams
- Prepare for certification as an adjudicator
- Prepare for Associate (Bronze) and Licentiate (Silver) exams
- Open to Professionals and Amateurs, all levels welcome
|Saturday, July 2nd||10:30am - 5:30pm||(Waltz)|
|Sunday, July 3rd||10am - 5:30pm||(Quickstep)|
|Monday, July 4th||10am - 4pm||(Foxtrot)|
|Tuesday, July 5th||10am - 5:30pm||(Tango)|
|Wednesday, July 6th||10am - 5:00pm||(Viennese Waltz & Review)|
1 hour lunch break each day
Given the amount of material, the course will move at a rapid pace with limited time for Q&A
- Man's and lady's part of all syllabus figures
- Technical details of each step pattern
- Tips and tricks on what to study and how to present
- Sample exam routines
Study materials may be obtained in advance at www.usistd.org
- Full 5-day pass: $450 (late fee of $50 after June 1, 2015). Includes 30 hours of instruction.
- One day pass: $130 per day (late fee of $10 after June 1, 2015)
Student Teacher, Associate, Licentiate and Fellowship Examinations available in Standard, Latin, Rhythm, Smooth and Theater Arts.
Contact us to schedule your examination.