Independence Day Ball (IDB) dance camp will take place July 2 - 6, 2011 at the Hilton Washington DC/Rockville.
IDB 2011 highlights:
- OVER 150 Latin, Standard, Smooth & Rhythm workshops!
- Four workshop CHOICES every hour
- *NEW*American Smooth & Rhythm instructors
- Advanced classes for Open and Professional level dancers
- ALL instructors Blackpool, UK, US and World Champions and Finalists
- Workshops focus mainly on technique
- Private lessons with all of the instructors
IDB has sold out every year and is already 50% full for this year - register today to reserve your spot! Visit www.ChampionshipDanceCamps.com/idb for more information.
- Performance class with special show
- Over 10,000 sq ft of dance floor
- Practice space open all night long
Oksana Zolotarevskaya, Kimberley Mitchell, and Larinda McRaven...
... will be joining Jonathan Roberts, Anna Trebunskaya, Giampiero Giannico, Anna Mikhed, Ieva Pauksena, Danny Quilliam, Eulia Baranovsky, Bill Sparks and Rufus Dustin! For their bios and updates on the rest of the instructors, visit the Instructors page.
We will be announcing the remaining instructors shortly. Stay tuned for updates!
Championship Dance Camps' instructors are Blackpool, UK, US and World Champions and Finalists. Previous instructors include Karina Smirnoff, Maksim Chmerkovskiy, Peter Eggleton, Glenn Weiss, Victor Fung, Anna Mikhed, Taliat Tarsinov, Wendy Johnson, Alec Mazo, Edyta Sliwinska, Tony Dovolani, Elena Grinenko, Victor Kanevsky, Jean-Marc Genereux, and many more.
Private lessons still available!
One of the highlights of Independence Day Ball is not only taking group classes, but PRIVATE LESSONS with all of our instructors. Register now! They are on a first-come first-serve basis.
In addition to the workshops, we host nightly social events:
- Fireworks trip: Trip to downtown Washington to see the Fireworks on the National Mall near the White House, Capitol and Washington Monument
- Friday & Saturday Night Social Dances
- "Pizza with the Pros": Q&A session with our panel of instructors that always ends in laughter and one-of-a-kind demonstrations
Get all the details and register at www.ChampionshipDanceCamps.com
Questions? Call us at 888-829-2123
Back to top^